To start building the Sasquatch feet I needed a steel plate from which to build upwards from. I managed to salvage some old magnetic door closers (see below) from my dads collection of bits and bobs.
I managed to cut one of them open and discovered the perfect parts for making the base of my feet with.
I had to file down the larger strips because there was a couple of dinks in them that stopped them laying flat on the table. You can see on the left strip the dinks that I mentioned. The right strip has already been filed down
Cut parts with K&S glued on with two part epoxy
I added some milliput to the feet to strengthen and to add some bulk to them. In the below image I have also glued on the k&s that allows me to attach the legs.