Friday 9 May 2014

Interiour Set

      I finished filming yesterday so I figured it was finally time for an update. My dad helped me out with putting together the walls and floor of the set. We designed it so that the side walls could be quickly removed to allow me to get different angles for filming and to make animating easier.

The photos below show the set and props before I dirtied it up a little. I was a little concerned at how 'clean' it all looked until I spoke to James Carlisle (link to blog) about how to make the room look lived in and used.

I had intended to use magnets to hold down my puppets but I discovered that they weren't really strong enough. Once again my dad came to the rescue and added some legs to my set so I could use tie downs. Tie downs are great!




 





No comments:

Post a Comment