I started shaping the hard foam to accommodate the K&S armature sections. This is always the messiest part of the project for me. I know that in a weeks time I'll still be finding foam dust in my tool box. The piece of foam in the photo directly below will hold the pelvis of the armature.
The piece of foam in the photo below will hold the torso section of the armature. I managed to break the foam during my first attempt so I had to re think how the K&S would sit inside the foam and what you see below is the second attempt.
I still need to shape the outside of the foam to give it a softer/friendlier shape. As you can see below the K&S fits quite snugly into the foam, all I need to do now is glue it into place.