Saturday, 2 November 2013

Minor alterations

I finished the legs this morning. They are a little bit longer than I intended because I decided to give the puppet knees. I also added some Milliput to give the feet to make them stronger and to give them the right shape.

I added a washer the the foam at the base of the spine because I found that the wire had started to wear the foam away. I figured this was the simplest and fastest way of fixing the problem.

I reinforced the pelvis section of the armature with Milliput. I wouldn't normally do this but I felt that the epoxy glue I normally use was enough the cope with the stress of moving four legs and the spine on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment