Wednesday, 30 October 2013
A few days ago I started to put together the armature.
I made a few changes to my original plan along the way like using K&S instead of electric block in the pelvis.
The majority of the pieces have been cut to the correct size but I have held back on gluing it all together. This is because I am unsure how far the armature will sit inside the foam I will be using to pad out the puppet. Once I have cut the foam to size I will make allowances in the wire to ensure the arms and legs are the correct length on the exterior of the puppet.
Wednesday, 23 October 2013
CW 2 Pre Production Minor Project
Well it's been a while but I'm finally blogging again.
The pages above are all pre-production for our latest project.
We were given a sound clip and a child's drawing and told to develop and then animate the character.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)