Wednesday, 30 October 2013

The Armature

A few days ago I started to put together the armature.
I made a few changes to my original plan along the way like using K&S instead of electric block in the pelvis.
The majority of the pieces have been cut to the correct size but I have held back on gluing it all together. This is because I am unsure how far the armature will sit inside the foam I will be using to pad out the puppet. Once I have cut the foam to size I will make allowances in the wire to ensure the arms and legs are the correct length on the exterior of the puppet.

No comments:

Post a Comment