Thursday 19 February 2015

HAIR! ITS EVERYWHERE! (Part 1)


 Before I begin this post I would like to thank James Carlisle (link to blog) for his original post on how to do this process and for leaving this horrible synthetic hair in the model making room. Cheers man.

Warning: A combination of this hair and UHU glue will stick to everything you own and love. Seriously its freaking' everywhere now. Blegh!



I started by cutting a section of hair and laying a line of UHU glue down the center. I then left it like this for several minutes for the glue to get tacky.

 


 I placed the hair on a pre-folded sheet of paper. Making sure the line of glue was in line with the fold.




 I then folded the paper and hair in half. The paper allowed me to fold the hair and firmly press the glued section without getting my hands sticky.




I then carefully removed the hair from the paper and placed it in my desk vice until the glue was dry.


No comments:

Post a Comment