Tuesday 14 April 2015

Company Research - Part 1 - Trampires Ltd



The first company I want to talk about is Trampires Ltd!

Trampires Ltd is a product of Immortal Pictures Ltd a BAFTA award winning stop motion animation company based in the UK, headed by Director & Producer Mike Mort. Having worked mainly in the world of commercials and TV series
 they are now working on something bigger and even more exciting!




The idea/charterer of Chuck Steel began well over twenty years ago in the imagination of Mike Mort and in 2013 ‘Chuck Steel: Raging Balls of Steel Justice’ a fifteen minute short film was released. Despite the fact it was part time project filmed in a basement the production values and overall quality of the film are brilliant. This short helped secure the funding for the feature film Chuck Steel: Night of the Trampires due for release in 2017.



You can watch the trailer for the short film here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbASkmiagrI


I’m really excited about this film as it's not often that a 

medium which is usually associated with children's films will be combined with more adult humor and themes.

The reason I'm most excited about this company is that I was lucky enough to attend three weeks of work experience at the Trampires Ltd studio and will be returning later on this year after graduation! I can’t tell you what I got up to but I can tell you that I learned so many of new skills, and got to work with some really very talented, inspiring and friendly people.I cant wait to apply the skills I've learned to my next project.



Check out their production blog here
http://www.nightofthetrampires.com/blog/



No comments:

Post a Comment